Happy Heart - Hip Kit Club

2017/06/12

Hi Girls! It's Flóra here. For today's layout I picked two colors from May 2017 Hip Kit. I chose pink and yellow, so I gather all the embellishments with those colors. 


After that, I chose patterned papers from May 2017 Paper Kit and trimmed strips. I adhered the papers on a white cardstock and placed my photo. Then, the fun began, I embellished the page.

I used many Crate Paper, Inc. Maggie Holmes Design Chiboards and Button form May 2017 Embellishment Kit, Shimelle - Little by Little - Hello Joy Phrase Thickers, Echo Park - Summer Dreams - Enamel Dots and Hip Kit Club Exclusive Puffy Stickers from May 2017 May Kit.


I hope you like the clean but pretty result. Thanks for stopping by today! Flóra

1 comment

  1. Hello Flora, I am enthralled with your style. I am primarily a card maker but have done scrapbooking. I feel very inspired to get back into it. I actually run a "Scraptherapy" group every week for the parents of our sick babies (NICU) - at the hospital where I work. Whilst the books I give them are smaller, I still encourage them to pick elements from bigger layouts too. I think your pages will be perfect to showcase. THANK YOU :-)

    ReplyDelete