Air Balloon layout - Hip Kit Club

2017/06/05

Hi Girls! Today I am sharing my first layout created with May 2017 Hip Kits. These kits filled with so many amazing products, hardly know where to start. I decided to use one of the awesome May exclusive cut file designed by Kim Watson. The air balloon design is so pretty and perfectly matches the sunset Up and Away Paper from Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection.


On the other side of this paper are many cute air balloon this is what inspires me to create a sunset sky with many flying balloons. I decorated them with HKC Exclusive Die Cut flowers. I found mini air balloon on the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day Puffy Sticker Sheet, so a scattered them between the cut outs.


The title was created with Hip Kit Club Exclusive Aqua Puffy Alphabet Stickers from the May 2017 Main Kit. Love how it coordinates with the top of the scrapbook paper. I also added tiny embellishment to my page like Dear Lizzy – Lovely Day – Buttons from May 2017 Project Life Kit and Echo Park – Summer Dreams – Enamel Dots from Main Kit.



I hope you find inspiring my new scrapbook layout and you will try out the air balloon cut file. Thanks for stopping by! Flóra

2 comments

  1. Beautiful layout Flora, love how you have adorned the lovely balloon dies - gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete