Rainbow layout with Reflection Collection - Altenew

2017/03/04

Hi there! Today I am sharing a new 12×12 scrapbook layout made with the gorgeous Altenew products. For this project I used the Altenew Reflection Collection and Happy Dreams Stamp Set and lots of pretty inks. It was a whole lot of fun to create!



I started my page with a heart background (Hip Kit Club July 2016 free cut file) what I cut out with Silhouette Cameo. I used one of the most beautiful rainbow paper from the Reflection Collection Paper Pack. I placed my 4″x4″ photo and started to embellish the layout. This photo was taken at CHA of the Altenew Team, it’s a very nice memory of mine and I really wanted to document it.

I created DIY die cut with Happy Dreams Stamp Set. My favourites are the tiny pretty arrows which I cut out with  matching Happy Dream Die Set. For the bigger title I used my scissors and fussy cut them. For the date I used Altenew Roller Stamp.



I scattered cute Epoxy Buttons and Chipboard elements around the page. I placed each of them on color coordinating hearts.



When I was done I used the little bubble stamp from the Happy Dreams Set and mimic splashes around the layout. I used Coral Berry, Caramel Toffee, Mango Smoothie,  Forest Glades, Dusk and Deep Iris Crisp Dye Ink.


Here is a process video to see how I created this layout.



Supplies:

I hope you like my project and I could inspire you today! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! Flóra

5 comments

  1. Beautiful. Did you design the background or buy it at the silhouette store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can download the cut file for free from http://hipkitclub.net/ after registration. Find under 2016 July Cut Files. :)

      Delete