#bestnine2016 - Pink Paislee Paige Evans

2017/01/04

Hi there! It's Flóra here with my very first project as a Paige Evans Design Team member. This time of the year I like to think back and collect the best and most important moments of the past year. I got an idea from the #2016bestnine hastag, so I created a grid design with nine 2"x2" photos.
For the base I used the Pink Paislee Paige Evans Take Me Away Paper 15. I am not a big fun of purple, but this paper is just simply pretty. I cut apart Take Me Away Paper 07 and placed the colorful square as a layer under the photos. This squared patchwork patterned paper is so cool, I love that I don't need to destroy lots of papers just for a small scrap.


After I adhered the photos I embellished each with many fun elements. I love to mix the Take Me Away and Fancy Free embellishments as they coordinate perfectly. I added lots of die-cuts from Take Me Away Ephemera Die Cuts pack and Epoxy Paper Clips, Fabric Bows, Buttons, Chipboard Stickers as well.




For the title I used Take Me Away Carefree Alpha Stickers and Fancy Free Fancy Glittered Foam Sticker. To keep the balance I scattered more teal glittered foam shapes all over the page. I always like to add the glitter touch, it makes my projects sparkle.



I hope you like my first project made with Pink Paislee Paige Evans goodies. I really like the result as it turned out so fun and colorful as my past year.

Supplies:
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

1 comment

  1. Love this! I selfishly wish there was a process video! :)

    ReplyDelete