Be my Valentine - The Cut Shoppe

2017/01/13

Hi Girls! I am sharing a new scrapbook layout made with an awesome cut file from The Cut Shoppe and with the pretty Crate Paper Heart Day collection. 


This is an older cut file, called Hello, Let's Chat. You can find it in The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store. I really love it and thought it matches perfectly the Heart Day Snuggles paper.


I used Crate Paper Heart Day Kisses paper as my background and placed the white cut out on it. Before adhering I hand stitched here & there with golden threads.


I added stickers, chipboards and fussy cut flowers to cheer up my page. I tried to create visual triangles with colors and similar elements, like flowers.


I love to document this funny selfie what we took on our 6th anniversary.


Supplies:

I hope you like my new project! Are you already working on Valentine theme projects?
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Flóra

2 comments