Greetings from Bled with September Hip Main Kit

2016/10/02

Hi Girls! When September Hip Kits arrived I instantly dived into and made this 12" layout. As lots of you have requested to feature only the Main Hip Kit, I used only the goodies from it. First I grabbed this photo of us and chose a patterned paper as a background. The Simple Stories - Posh - Dream Big Paper is one of my favourite this month.


Then I created lots of layers under the photo, I used patterned paper and die cuts from the Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes - Gather - Ephemera pack as well.


The Crate Paper chipboard sheet also includes cute tiny pieces which are perfect for embellishing.


I created my title from the Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes - Gather - Blessed Thicker pack and from Pink Fresh Studio - Indigo Hills - Navy Puffy Alphabets. I finished off my project adding Simple Stories - Posh - Decorative Brads. I wrote my journaling on the postcard die cut, I even formed the text as a real greeting.


I hope you like my project and I could prove that you can also make pretty projects with only few pack of products. 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a nice day! Flóra


Post a Comment