Hello Best Mom - Hip Kit Club

2016/09/18

Hi Girls! It’s Flóra here today. I have a new 12″ layout made with the August Hip Kits. The starting point of my layout was the Crate Paper – Cute Girl – Rainbows Paper. I could use both side of it, thanks for the August Paper Add-On Kit. Then I found out the flowers from the HKC Exclusive Ephemera pack- Designed by Claudia Van Rooijen are perfectly matching my favourite patterned paper.


After I placed the colorful stripe on the wood grain paper I added zigzag machine stitching with matching colors.


Then I placed my photo on the page. I used an Amy Tangerine – Oh Happy Life – Die Cut from the August Color Kit as and extra layer behind my photo.


When the base was ready I started to adhere embellisments. The big bold Hello title come from the Dear Lizzy – Saturday – Hello Thickers sheet from the August Main Kit. This made my page really characteristic. I used lots of Crate Paper – Cute Girl – Adorable Puffy Thickers and Dear Lizzy – Saturday – Black Foil Stickers from the August Embellishment Kit. These are my favourite embellishments this month.


As finishing touch I scattered tiny colorful enamel dots  from My Mind’s Eye – Hooray  and Crate Paper – Cute Girl collection.


I hope you like my new page. I think the result is so lovely and colorful as we are together with my Mom.😀 
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

1 comment