Our Adventure layout with Creative Retreat Kit

2016/06/28

Sziasztok! Ez az oldal a Creative Retreat Kits blogra készült a júniusi “Hello Adventure” kittel. Megmondom őszintén az elején nem igazán lelkesedtem a kitért, mert a barna, narancs és zöld egyáltalán nem az én színem. De meglepően nagyon könnyen ment vele a munka, az exkluzív chipboardok és a My Mind’s Eye Happy Camper kaparós matrica nagyon inspiráltak.

Hi there! It was back on the Creative Retreat Kits blog. I show you my recent layout what I made with the June “Hello Adventure” Kit. In the beginning I was a bit scared from this kit because green, brown and orange are not my colors but surprisingly it was super easy the work with the kit. The exclusive chipboards and the My Mind’s Eye Happy Camper Rub-ons are so inspiring.


Alapnak egy vanilliás, barnás alapkartont használtam és emellé választottam még egy fa mintázatú papírt, amiből kivágtam Inna Moreva azték mintáját Silhouette Cameoval. A fotót középre helyeztem és köré építettem a dekorációt. 

For the layout I used vanilla cardstock and a wooden patterned paper. From this I cut out an Aztec pattern with my Silhouette Cameo. As this is quite dominant I decided to place the photo in the center and create the embellishment cluster only around. I didn’t add embellishments anywhere else so the background cut file could stand out.


Még csak pár hónapja ismerkedtem meg gyakorlatban is a kaparós matricákkal, de teljesen oda vagyok értük. Gondoltam, tesztelgetem kicsit milyen felületekre lehet használni és azokon, hogyan mutat, ezért a fotóra, chipboardra és mintás papírra is ragasztottam. Mindenhol szuperül megtapadt és jól is mutat.

I was playing a lot with the My Mind’s Eye Happy Camper Rub-ons. I tested on which surface are working. I am very satisfied as I was able to add on my photo, on the CR chipboard and patterned paper as well. I think I found my new favorites: rub-ons.😀



Hamarosan jövök a következő projekttel. Alig várom, hogy megint ezekkel a színekkel játszhassak. Kell néha egy kis vérfrissítés. ;-)

Can’t wait to make another project with this gorgeous kit, I am in love.:) That’s all for today.

Köszönöm, hogy benéztél!
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra


Post a Comment