Bled mini album with DIY labels

2015/10/21

Today I show you a cute mini album. It is a bit unexpected as it's totally out of season. Not about fall, not about Halloween, neither winter nor Christmas. This is a spring album about a nice trip to Bled-Slovenia. 



This small album was already dreamed in early spring. I chose the paper and the concept, decided the size (3"x6") even the photographs were printed out ... then it was waiting for its time on the bottom of my drawer. On Monday evening the right moment came, I took out of the drawer and bring to life

The decor was imagined that on one side are photos and on the other side are minimal embellishments. Then I thought that I should try my new roller stamps and the tiny wooden letter stamps what I have not used before. This is how I came up with the idea to make my DIY labels, on white cardstock golden letters. (I used heat embossing technique.) 

It was a bit painstaking work but I think it was worth it. I added extra only a few small chipboards, enamel dots and buttons. On the last page I wrote  a long comment about our day but this is not visible on the photos. Here are the other details:

p.s.: Last year when I started scrapbooking this My Mind's Eye - Now and Then/Dorothy paper was the first paper which I made mini album for my Mother. I liked it so much that I bought extra pad, so I had to use it...and this paper is really close to my heart. 

###

Magyarul a ScrapBolt blogon olvashatod itt











Post a Comment