Together

2015/09/24

I was working again with an old black and white photo. The size of the layout is 8"x8" because this fits into this frame from IKEA. I like to give my layouts with frame as a gift, so the gift recipient does not have to fiddle with the framing.
I made this layout for my brother for his birthday. He is in the middle of the photo with his first "vehicle" and with our Father and Grandfather. :-) I mainly used Pink Paislee products for this LO. The papers are from Atlas collection. The embellishments are from Hello Sunshine collection and I also made die cuts from the Atlas papers .
To start the page was a bit difficult because of the boyish colors. I hope you see that I could not help myself and I smuggled a little pink. I wanted a fun, playful, boyish layout, which is not very baby style. I feel like I could put together something like this. :-)

###

Magyarul a ScrapBolt blogon olvashatsz róla itt.










Post a Comment