My favourite fall collections of 2015

2015/10/06



As I promised, here is the first report about the latest scrapbook collections. Of course, many more appeared in recent months but these are the ones that most won my approval. From the collections I just picked out a couple of my favorite pieces that you see on the pictures. If you click on the name of the collections, you will be redirected to the product page, where you can take a look over the whole kit.
###
Ahogy ígértem, hozom első beszámolót a legújabb kollekciókról. Ennél természetesen sokkal több jelent meg az elmúlt hónapokban, de ezek azok, amik leginkább elnyerték a tetszésemet. A kollekciókból csak pár kedvenc darabot emeltem ki, amit a képeken láttok. Ha a kollekciók nevére kattintotok, akkor a többi terméket is szemügyre tudjátok venni.  







Post a Comment